SchoolTool Certification Programs
Certification Level 2
Our Certification programs are designed to provide an overall exposure of SchoolTool for those that are supporting our product. These programs are intended to provide users with technical knowledge in using and supporting SchoolTool across its many features.
SchoolTool Certification Level 2
Level 2 is a seven-day scheduling focused course that is broken into two sections: Secondary (four days) and Elementary (three days). We recommend that users attend and complete both sections of Certification Level 2; however, attendees can attend either section.
Prerequisite: SchoolTool Certification Level 1 (or approved equivalent experience)
Recommended & Most Popular
The full seven-day course that is broken into two sections: Secondary (four days) and Elementary (three days).
We recommend that users attend and complete both sections of Certification Level 2.
Focused on a secondary environment within the scheduling module. Topics to be discussed are course selections, building a master schedule, using our master schedule tools, loading students into course sections, and reports.
Focused solely on elementary schools and includes all aspects pertaining to elementary scheduling, which differ from a secondary environment. Topics to be discussed are elementary student schedules, teaming, elementary report cards, and grading.
Course Catalog and Course Selections
• Overview and Scheduling Concepts
• Scheduling Configuration
• Master Schedule Rollover
• Course Catalog
• Course Selections
• Master Schedule Methods
• Master Schedule Editor (MSE)
• Master Schedule Whiteboard (MSW)
• Master Schedule Builder (MSB)
• Analyzing Conflicts and Problems
Student Schedule Builder
• Student Schedule Builder Overview & Logic
• Student Schedule Builder (SSB) Runs
• Analyzing the SSB Results
• Editing Student Schedules
• Study Hall Overlay
• Special Cycle Days & Special Cycle Day Schemes
• Period Structure Variations
• Alternate Semester
• Elementary Scheduling Overview/Preparation
• Master Schedule
• Assigning Schedules
Elementary Report Cards
• Elementary Report Card Templates
• Grading Scales
• Course Topic Schemes & Mappings
• Template Configuration
Elementary Grade Book & Office Hours
• Grade Book Setup
• Assignment Descriptors
• Office Hours (Q&A with the trainer)