Improve the daily lives of administrators, faculty, staff, parents, students with SchoolTool
Features by Role
Learn the different ways a Student Management System like SchoolTool can benefit all users in your district.
SchoolTool gives administrators, faculty, and staff the power to record and report information faster and easier than ever before. For parents and students, it’s a convenient way to stay informed and connected to teachers and staff, helping to support success.
Learn more by clicking each of the areas below:
- Access all functionality, including grade books, from anywhere
- Easily take period attendance—down to the minute—and view a real-time current roster with drag-and-drop seating charts
- Communicate securely with students, parents, and other staff and send push notifications via the mobile app
- Track students’ progress via dashboards with the Student View Dashboard
- Create tests and quizzes and deliver them to students electronically
Parents & Students
- Easily email teachers with the click of a button
- View schedules, grades, attendance, and discipline history
- Receive push notifications, participate in discussions, and access student data on the go with the SchoolTool mobile app
- View Teacher Pages to see course information, grading policies, and general announcements
- Track student progress and see trends using the Student View Dashboard