New York State Focus
SchoolTool™ was built specifically to meet the needs of New York State schools. As those needs and requirements evolve, we’re proactive and quick to adapt to changes. So it’s not surprising that SchoolTool is the most widely used student management system in NYS.
NYS Standardsand Grading
NYS standards are fully integrated into grading, from core data all the way to descriptor-based grading.
- Administration can track and report on the use of standards in lesson plans.
- Teachers can generate descriptive report cards that detail individual student progress in key learning areas, including common core standards.
NYS Tracking and Reporting
New York State requirements are tracked and reported on effortlessly in New York State-required formats. Extracts can even be scheduled to run automatically. Tasks that once took days to do now take minutes.
- Data Warehouse Extracts
- School Safety and the Educational Climate (SSEC), formerly VADIR/DASA
- Civil Rights Data Collection (CRDC) Reporting
- State Attendance Reports
- Program Services
- State Assessment Schedules and Tracking
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO)
- Teacher Student Data Linkage (TSDL)
- Frontline IEP and ClearTrack Interface + Viewer
Our commitment to Data Privacy
We take the security of our customers’ data very seriously. Please refer to our Data Privacy and Security Plan to review our policies regarding our use of data and our adherence to the Parents’ Bill of Rights.